Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) solutions include temperature and humidity control. This is generally one of the most important aspects to a homeowner. An Internet-controlled thermostat, for example, can both save money and help the environment, by allowing the homeowner to control the building's heating and air conditioning systems remotely.
Lighting control systems can be used to control household electric lights in a variety of ways:
- Extinguish all the lights of the house
- Replace manual switching with Automation of on and off signals for any or all lights
- Regulation of electric illumination levels according to the level of ambient light available
- Change the ambient colour of lighting via control of LEDs or electronic dimmers
Natural lighting control involves controlling window shades, LCD shades, draperies and awnings. Recent advances include use of RF technology to avoid wiring to switches and integration with third party home automation systems for centralized control.
This category includes audio switching and distribution. Audio switching determines the selection of an audio source. Audio distribution allows an audio source to be heard in one or more rooms. This feature is often referred to as 'multi-zone' audio.
- There are three major components that allow listen to audio throughout your home, or business:
- CAT 5e/ CAT6 cable from a central audio unit.
- A keypad to control volume and sources.
- 2 sets of speaker cabling (4ply from amplifier, and 2 ply from key pad to the speakers).
This includes video switching and distribution, allowing a video source to be viewed on multiple TVs. This feature is often referred to as 'multi-zone' video.
Integration of the intercom to the telephone, or of the video door entry system to the television set, allowing the residents to view the door camera automatically.
Control and integration of security systems.
With Home Automation, the consumer can select and watch cameras live from an Internet source to their home or business. Security cameras can be controlled, allowing the user to observe activity around a house or business right from a Monitor or touch panel. Security systems can include motion sensors that will detect any kind of unauthorized movement and notify the user through the security system or via cell phone.
This category also includes control and distribution of security cameras.
- Detection of possible intrusion
- sensors of detection of movement
- sensors of magnetic contact of door/window
- sensors of glass breaking
- sensors of pressure changes
- Simulation of presence.
- Detection of fire, gas leaks, water leaks (see fire alarm and gas alarm)
- Medical alert. Teleassistance.
- Precise and safe closing of blinds.
An intercom system allows communication via a microphone and loud speaker between multiple rooms.
- Ubiquity in the external control as much internal, remote control from the Internet, PC, wirelesscontrols (p.ej. PDA with WiFi), electrical equipment.
- Transmission of alarms.
- Control of home robots, using if necessary domotic electric beacon.
- Home robot communication (i.e. using WiFi) with the domotic network and other home robots.
Who can we help?.....
WE HELP YOU IN
ü COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
ü SCALABLE & RELIABLE SOLUTIONS